Need opinions on my band

trihexyn

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2009
Hey guys, looking for some perspective on my bands new album. Check out www.myspace.com/trihexyn to listen and leave feedback. Feel free to drop any suggestions/comments/critics. Thanks for your time. Keep it metal \m/

I think it's pretty good. The riffs are pretty decent even if they're a bit "regular", for lack of a better word.

It's like a thrashier Blind Guardian.

The growls remind me a bit like Rotting Christ's "Sanctus Diabolus". I dig it.

Where are you guys from?

Sounds pretty good! Not my favorite TYPE of vocals, though (doesn't mean they are preformed bad). Don't really remember the songs after a first listen, though, as someone already said above. Then again, I didn't when it came to Dreaming Neon Black, either... and that is now my favorite album.

Just to make this the inoffical Junior-Members-Promote-Their-Band thread.. check out www.myspace.com/punchofpeace aswell! (Yes, I am an annoying opportunist...)

.. that's my band, as you probably understood.

Lunch: 2 grilled Aberdeen Angus beef burgers with Galloway cheddar melted on top, in 2 rolls. Also quick-fried some half-sliced/half-diced red onion, and some steamed carrots and peas. Plus a glass of orange juice. Only catch was the burgers being 4 or 5 days out-of-date, so if I wake up dead, it was well worth it.

I THINK I'LL EAT A HOAGIE FOR LUNCH

2517-9842.gif