Need opinions on s Randall T2 head

Dylan S

Celephai
Feb 27, 2009
Australia
Hey guys,

I had someone on another forum offer me one of these heads for one of my guitars. Whilst I don't need another amp head, I don't really need another guitar either, so I'm not really considering this too much, but I'm definitely interested to hear your opinions on whether or not you think it is a good head.

I already have 2 heads so I'm not in desperate need for one, but if this thing is good I'll likely swap and see how it goes.

Thoughts?

I owned the V2 for a bit and really dug it. Had it not had grounding issues, I probably would have kept it. The T2 is similar I suppose. We played some shows with a small national act that used them and it sounded good.

I think it sounds pretty good too, but I'm not sure it is good enough to have me want to get rid of my ESP for it.

I just have an epic love for Organic Hallucinosis at the moment and I think that was a Recto blended with a V2? So I'm in Randall fairy land. :lol:

I have a Recto and a 6505+ too so I'm not exactly gasing for something because my stuff sucks. I just think it might be fun to try.

You mean he didn't like Terminator 2? I thought it was better than the first!

:lol:

Thanks for the info anyway man. :)

That kid with the red mullet is continually referred to in my group of friends.

"Yo I think I saw that kid you were lookin' fo....HEY?!?!?!?"