Need some advice.....

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
I have read and kept up with this forum for the past year or so and have come across a ton of very helpful information. You guys offer some of the best advice I have come across. I was wondering if you would give a demo recording I did of my bands new track "Maker" a listen and give me some pointers and what not. It can be heard on our myspace at www.myspace.com/bloodjinn. Thanks a lot for all the awesome advice and ideas on the forum.
Cheers,
Kyle

Yeah we are endorsed by Madison but right now amp wise I use a 5150 and Mackenzie uses a Dual rec. Thanks for the comments on the recording. I am just trying to work on getting things to sound a bit bigger.

im not picking on Bloodjinn.......but why do all these bands have video's of them in the studio.....And all you see is them drinking and acting like children......I would like to actually see them recording that would be nice....

because that is what most of them do, most of the time....:Smug:

Pretty much hit the nail on the head there. Nah our problem was we had two cameras and the one with all our studio footage was damaged, so we are trying to get all that fixed so we can release one of us actually tracking the album.