Need some ears on a mix! All Time Low-style band

Seems like the kick looses presence on choruses,try higher your low cut on the bass(or maybe try see what is the freq that pops up and target that),also maybe back off the guitars a little bit,some overhead hits seem brighter than other to me maybe darken them a bit (as a personal preference I would pan the overs closer to the center)Try Add some body to your vox
and the most important thing I've noticed,the deeser makes the singer toothless !

Hope I've helped:wave:

Seems like the kick looses presence on choruses,try higher your low cut on the bass(or maybe try see what is the freq that pops up and target that),also maybe back off the guitars a little bit,some overhead hits seem brighter than other to me maybe darken them a bit (as a personal preference I would pan the overs closer to the center)Try Add some body to your vox
and the most important thing I've noticed,the deeser makes the singer toothless !

Hope I've helped:wave:

Thanks for your comment! I'll try some multibanding to keep the freqs from flying around. The main crash he's using is really loud and bright, they didn't use spot cymbal mics, just L R OH's, and I just lacked the energy to automate everything. How to resolve the toothless problem? Just less deessing? And what freqs are good vocal body freqs? Thanks.

check this http://www.recordingeq.com/Subscribe/tip/tascam.htm
''hm I find that 200 is a good freq for giving some body to vox but realy depends on the mix try out different approaches the above table might help you ,also try adding the C4 on your Bass Buss bypassing mid and high'' as for the toothlessnes maybe your singer needs multiple deessers going on and off with automation (it works) ,I also noticed some really high frequencies poping out here and there on vox get those reduced to avoid pain !

and one more thing, Bring the bass down with automation in the bridge so vox prevail ,then get it back to normal when the chorus kicks in ;)

Hope I've helped:wave: btw

Would you happen to have a link to their Facebook or something? I really enjoy this. Whenever I search for them though I keep finding a bunch of stupid shit that is definitely not this haha.

By the way as far as the mix goes sounds pretty nice. The guitar seem to lack a little of brightness. Just a tad too dull. Kick seems a little too "clicky" for my taste in this kind of genre as well.
I like what you have so far though man!

Would you happen to have a link to their Facebook or something? I really enjoy this. Whenever I search for them though I keep finding a bunch of stupid shit that is definitely not this haha.

By the way as far as the mix goes sounds pretty nice. The guitar seem to lack a little of brightness. Just a tad too dull. Kick seems a little too "clicky" for my taste in this kind of genre as well.
I like what you have so far though man!

thanks for your comment! the single isn't due to release until november or something, so you'll have to wait a little. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=170276389724644

I'm listening on laptop speakers at the moment, but the mix sounds really good from what I can tell. :D That lead guitar during the verse sounds really good with the vocals. I'll give it another listen when I get on monitors.

*waits for Among the Debris stuff*

This sounds great but there is one thing that I don't like. It could be just me but that snare feels far too pushed back