need some feedback on new mix! (resembles pierce the veil style)

I like it a lot. The music is very interesting and creative, and the mix is solid. I can't hear any noticeable mistake. You did a good job. Which band is this ?

Listened to the song a couple of time and I truly dig it. Keep me informed - I would like to buy the final product. Seems really creative and honest.

thanks guys appreciate the positive feedback!

@ArnaudM I believe they told me the single will be on itunes september 7th and then they're coming back to do the rest of the cd later in the year

What did you use to mockup the orchestra instruments ? Sounds realistic and tasty.

Sounds pretty good!

I personally wouldn't use that type of kick drum for this style of music but it's pretty good! sound solid!

@ArnaudM I just used session strings from native instruments and xpandi from pro tools

@Headbow and @tsunamistar thanks guys appreciate it!

I like it! but I feel the voice is an inch behind kick cuts way through much for me I miss some body on the guitars 2. Very nice overall!

Thanks @Wishx i actually had trouble getting the vocals sitting as decent as they are in that mix. not sure why but I finally got them for the most part sitting where i wanted them

what did you use for guitars on this?

Its quad tracked. an egnator renegade 65 mixed with pod farm. and clean guitars are guitar rig 5

Have to agree on the guitars, they need more body. I really dig the bass, and overall the mix is amazing dude. Also, It is a very interesting band. :)