need some help from US guys Pt II

xpet

Mummy
Mar 9, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
www.metaltravelguide.com
ok, as that other thread obviously isn´t working, here´s a new try (can´t answer in that other thread, it always says there´s problems with the database :ill: )

Hi there people from the US,

did one of you buy or read the April issue of that US metal mag called Decibel by any chance?
Some time ago a guy from Decibel told me he wanted to write something about my website (the Metal Travel Guide), but I´m not sure in which issue that was supposed to be. Now someone has checked the May issue for me, but as this seems not to be there I´m wondering if it might have been in the April one.
So, has anybody seen the April issue of Decibel magazine and could tell me? That mag isn´t available here so its hard for me to find out.

Thx in advance! :)

this is off topic, but im plannin my trip to wacken....

its cheaper for me to fly to frankfurt. how long is the train ride from frankfurt to hamburg, and how much is it gonna cost me?

ill keep an eye out for the article and check out the site
~gR~

hey, thanks for keeping your eyes open! :)

you are the same genocide roach who has also registered in my forum, right? I think I´ll open a thread about Wacken over there, as I can imagine you are not the only person who needs such info and this Ultimatemetal forum doesn´t work properly half of the time :ill:
so CU there! :)