Need some help.

DesInEtern

"You can't fix stupid"
Oct 17, 2004
Well in March i am getting a tattoo done, and i'm thinking about getting one that is to do with Katatonia, But i'm not sure what to get.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Wanderer said:
about mysterious bum?
Old logo is the first thing came to to my mind

Yeah, the old logo appeals to me but i just want to see what else is out there.

vetattoo.gif

:dopey:

Ive been wanting a Katatonia tat for awhile now......and Im sure eventually I will get one.....I had a backpiece of the Angel in the Dumpster drawn out for me by my artist that does my ink......but he isnt that reliable at this point so it sits......drugs are a bitch...

insidethefall said:
I think getting a tat with a bands name or logo is dumb, I shudder to think of what that guy with the Metallica tattoo i met many years ago feels nowadays.

I dont care.....every tat I have marks a time in my life.......I have 2 inverted crosses on me....do I regret them now....NO...they mark a time in my life when I was insanely evil.....in fact I carved one of them in my skin with a razor...then rubbed ink into it....then burned around it with a red hot knife.......I could easily regret having done that....but I dont....

The simple fact for me is that Katatonia has been with me longer than almost anything in my life.....and I am not saying Im going to get their logo on me....and Im not saying I wouldnt if it was tastefully done....but some representation of Katatonia I would love to have.......