Any ideas for a Katatonia tatoo?

Orca_Bracer

Mar 4, 2003
I was thinking about getting one on my upper arm. Im debaiting on just a design from some artwork on there albums or even just there name. Im not sure because that name is forever and things change when you get older. But, I seriously doubt I will ever stop loving this band. I was thinking about the little girl from viva with katatonia really really small on one of the feathers from the angel wing. Any ideas?

sounds like a good idea... but on the upper arm isn't the coolest place to put it i think, somewhere closer to the elbow looks more impressive to me... but the motive you thought of sounds a-ok ;>

I'm thinking the "Moonbride" pic that was to be the cover art for the unreleased "Moonbride" album but instead ended up on the "For Funerals to Come..." T-shirt and on the back sleeve of Swedish band Vinterland's album "Welcome my Last Chapter". This is the best pic I found, but there are better ones around:

http://pinhead.host.am/music/sleeves/Vinterland_-_Wings_of_Sorrow-front.jpg

Without the frames et al I mean, it's a pretty crappy picture but the original drawing is cool. Also it's not very obvious that this is Katatonia-related except to those who know, which might or might not be what you're looking for.