Need Vocalist Suggestions Welcome....

zombieman

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2004
o_O Im a drummer in an established Metal Band in Palmdale Ca. WE have been looking for a vocalist for about a year now and were getting kind of restless. :erk: We have plenty of great material written without vacals and we are very driven to play shows. I have posted on a few other message boards and havent received any replies either. Boards ive posted on: Ultimate Metal Forum, Ca. Bands, and Collective Underground, Recycler.com.
If you are someone or know someone, in Southern California that wants to do vocals for a Kick-Ass Metal band let me know. Also If there are any other places I could post that you know about please let me know.Stay Metal!!!! :headbang:
Email:zombieman_xxx@yahoo.com

Were not being to picky about the vocalists style to much. We would prefer if saidindividuale could sing in some regard as well as get aggresive with the vocals (Jesse Leech from Killswich Engage Vocal Range would be perfect).

The best way I could describe our sound is infusing the Old School Metal (Old Sepultura, Old Metallica, Iron Maiden ETC.) meets Gothenberg/ DeathMetal (Soilwork,Children Of Bodom, Opeth ETC.) Sound Meets New American Metal (Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall ETC. Were definatley not lame Nu Metal. We have a drive to craft intricate elaborate and inspiring metal. We are a great goup of guys to be in a band with, for the most part we are pretty laid back.

So Seraphim Belial if you are interested in joining our band or you know somebody, or someone else reads this and is interested throw me an Email at:zombieman_xxx@yahoo.com