Needled 24/7 artwork

Diva-Satanica

Venomous Vixen
Feb 23, 2005
Canada
Here's a drawing I started a while ago. I'm still working on it. Some of the arm isn't in proportion and the string around the person's arm is not exactly in the right place as I wanted it to be.

needled247.jpg

:lol:

Sure...every1 can make their own interpretation.

Like maybe some hate, frustrations and pain we get (Needled) everyday (24/7).

Hey I'm da real Pinhead.....CoB didn't think about that! :p

why is it so dirty? Get eraser and fix that. It looks like you rubbed it with finger, if you did that: NEVER DO IT AGAIN! there is no better way to ruin every drawing, you can achieve any effect without touching paper with hands :)
The hand is way too short, and squeezing the hand in that place has no sense, there are 2 bones and it's impossible to squeeze all the veins.
Better work on it ;)

I thought Needled 24/7 is a symbolism thing about using drug needles (Pinhead...??) that refers to a bad situation in life or something... like escaping life getting stunned. You don't stick the needle that low btw..

You can stick that needle anywhere as long as there is a vein. You could stick it in your leg, hand, sole....hell you could stick it in your dick if you wanted (if you're a guy, that is).

[edit]:The point of blocking your blood from flowing is merely to pinpoint the veins exactly so you can stick in the needle properly.

Don't like this because last Christmas I found my girlfriend having needled herself... because she was afraid of losing me...