Needled 24/7 Video COOL VERSION at __)SOB(__

yeah Towards dead end isn't really good quality but oh well, there's not much chance for a video filmed from the crowd anyway

to download the thing i used a command line downloader called Curl (which is also ported to linux, this app rules) which lets you set the referer tag, you can downloaded from ANYWHERE that way
it doesn't accelerate the downloaded breaking it into parts like DAP though, but oh well

Ive d/l it normaly, im used to d/l accelerator, but ive d/l it in normal windows way :D

and btw i dont get, why do u ppl dont like this video, I think
IT'S AWESOME

But thats my piont of view :)

The video is ok in my opinion. But just ok is not enough for the high standard of COB. The Bodom boys don't like it, too. So I hope that the next video will be much better, maybe in the way of Everytime I Die.

Maybe they should have done a video for Angels Don't Kill because it's also a slow and mystical song. The perfect video for it would be a dark forest at night.

Yeah. We dont upload that videos cause its a lot for a free server. So we will link videos around the net, if so. The only uploaded video is Needled 24/7. For you, fans.

We got about 220 hits in the home page since we uploaded it yesterday. WOW. :headbang:

hmmmm still cant dwonload it nando you may want to check it out mabye (MABYE) there is a problem.... anyone else still having the same prob??
It works at my university but not at home very wierd.......

Originally posted by bodomite
hmmmm still cant dwonload it nando you may want to check it out mabye (MABYE) there is a problem.... anyone else still having the same prob??
It works at my university but not at home very wierd.......

Sorry. Notmy mistake. Seems that is a problem of lycos....

SSJ4SephirothX: Yes, we are looking for a better host. As we say on our site: "IMPORTANT. WE ARE TRYING TO FIND A NEW HOST. IF SOMEBODY WANNA HOST US, PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL. WE WILL INCLUDE BANNERS, ETC. THANK YOU." If you know something, just tell us.

Ok, I think loWildChild can answer you all these questions better than I can. So he will contact you. Thanks for your offers!