Needled 24/7

Johnny Wonderpants

Tanooki Mario
Mar 27, 2003
This was the first COB song I heard and the impact was amazing. My immediate response was "Why did it take me so long to discover these guys?" And then I discovered this was a recent song of theirs. Anyway, my question, is are all of them like this? In that so quickly you are deeply immersed in this madness? Oh, and the shredding...

And which album do I buy first?...

Get them all, start with Hate Crew Deathroll (if you want needled 24/7) or Hatebreeder (their best imo).
All of their 4 albums are pure ownage though, so i doesnt matter which one you pick up first.

Children of Bodom are about the only band I can think off with flawless albums. Start with HCDR and work down through Follow the Reaper, Hatebreeder, Something wild. And if you want a good live show, Tokyo Warhearts.

Other songs as crazy as Needled 24/7 would be as I see it, Touched like angel of death, Hatebreeder, Warhearts, Children of Bodom, Northern Comfort.

They dont have a bad song so you can't really go wrong :)

Since you have already heard Needled, get HCD (Hate Crew Deathroll) first. After that get Follow the Reaper. I myself would go with Hatebreeder before FtR, but that's just me. Get Something Wild last though. You have to listen to CoB for a little while and like them before you can appreciate SW.

id get something wild first, it's their frist album after all, and then work your way to hate crew deathroll so you can appreciate how they have changed over their four albums... yeah and if you want the best live show ever recorded get tokyo warhearts. anyway, i heard something wild first and now i have all their albums so i really dont think it matters