Official Needled 24/7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by arttum

"video is horrible quality"

first of all you need a fast connection. then set in real player connection type adsl or whatever. you can play the video in real player and not in that small window. at least i can watch the video fullscreen with decent quality. but with slow connections that´s not possible...
I do have a very fast connection (cable) and I use Real Player. The sound quality is great on the other hand, it's just that 10 big pixels remain 10 pixels when it's resized..:cool:

Not that it's that important btw:lol:

EDIT => Or am I talking about a different version?? Now I'm confused, with all this unnecessary mystery going on..:cry:

Alexi said in an interview that he wasn't pleased with how the video went... stuff was put into it that he didn't agree on... apparently they just went to the place with absolutely no plans and when they got there they just got the script from the producer... way to go hehe, that's how it ends...

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
Alexi said in an interview that he wasn't pleased with how the video went... stuff was put into it that he didn't agree on... apparently they just went to the place with absolutely no plans and when they got there they just got the script from the producer... way to go hehe, that's how it ends...

Yea,Alexi said that he didn't want any ''Fucking ballerinas''
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.