Negativa announce a new member!

LivingCadaver

Cause à effet.
Apr 27, 2006
Montréal, Qc, Canada
NewlineupNEGATIVA.jpg

NEGATIVA - New Member Announced (December 19, 2007)

NEGATIVA, the Quebec-based band featuring former GORGUTS members Steeve Hurdle (guitars) and Luc Lemay (guitars), along with Etienne Gallo (drums, ex-AUGURY) and Miguel Valade (bass, ex-ION DISSONANCE), is thrilled to announce the addition of new vocalist, Roxanne Constantin, who has worked with QUO VADIS and AUGURY.

Commented Hurdle : "With her emotional voice, her love and knowledge of music, Roxanne will add a fresh colour to our sound. We felt that it was time for us to explore new avenues, so we've made significant changes to our musical approach. The four musicians are now involved in the writing process, which brings more diversity to our sound. Our music is therefore becoming more experimental, progressive and ambient. This natural evolution will broaden our horizons sound-wise. We're really looking forward to share our new creation with all of you."

Last June, the band went back to Wild Studio to record the instrumental version of three new songs: Deepen the mystery (9:46); The loss (14:56); …And the unknown (6:52). They will be back in studio to record the vocals at the beginning of next year.

NEGATIVA's debut-MCD (2006) can be heard online, but the most recent song on that demo was written six years ago.

:kickass:

Well, when I saw her I thought "what the fuck now we're pulling a Cryptopsy?!" and then I read that she's the one who did the female vox in Augury...excellent!

She might be with Augury now but she's not the one you could hear on Concealed. I'm pretty sure it was Arianne Fleury on that album. I'm not sure if I ever heard this Roxanne girl.

I only like hawt female singers who sound sexy and seductive who play in goth rock/metal bands!.

Luc Lemay should just reform Gorguts.