Negativa - New Quebec All-Star Extreme Metal Band

Oct 28, 2005
[url=http://www.metalcoven.com/wforum/viewtopic.php?p=160686#160686]The Other[/url] said:
NEGATIVA, the new Quebec, Canada-based metal band featuring former GORGUTS members Steeve Hurdle (guitar, vocals; also ex-PURULENCE) and Luc Lemay (guitar, vocals), along with Dominic Lapointe (QUO VADIS, AUGURY, ATHERETIC) on bass and Etienne Gallo (AUGURY) on drums, have issued the following update:

"We will record our very first demo hopefully in late March! As for the direction NEGATIVA will have.... Expect something heavy....brutal and extreme!! It's gonna be the second par of 'Obscura' [GORGUTS' 1998 album] but with a different influence and direction...in my opinion, alot more heavy and intricate!!! Extreme is THE key word!!"

:shock This should be awesome. I love all the bands these guys are in. Must hear!
Another wicked Quebec All Star Extreme Metal Band! Great to hear....
NEED MYSPACE NEED MP3S NEED SITE
*goes into anxiety fits, convulsions, seizures*
icon_eek.gif

ENOUGH JOKES, THIS IS WICKED!!!! \m/

They were supposed to tour a bit during spring. Necrophagist also comes to Quebec in June, so if someone's brillant (and I know the Galy Records guy who brings Necrophagist here is), they might book Negativa on the Necrophagist tour.
I'd also like to see Augury with them
fingersx.gif