Negura Bunget In The US?

Ars Magna

Ars Magna Recordings
Feb 25, 2007
United States
www.arsmagnarecordings.com
You may already be aware of this, but I thought I should share. There's hope!!!

Negura Bunget - US Tour 2007
Time has come also for a US tour this year. We are not sure yet, whether it will be around June or later in the year, but we definitely want to do it. If you can help us arrange some gigs over there, please get it contact with us:

email - contact@negurabunget.com

mobile - 0040723565544

yeah, they have been prepping for this for a few months already. not sure what is going to come of it.

i have also heard other rumors that OM might be their last studio effort ... but this is just a rumor.

the new "studio" site ...

http://www.negura.com/neguraMUSIC/

OM being their last disc makes sense on a few levels
a) hard to top
b) what else can they possibly say? ... their last few discs were very concept oriented
c) going in another musical/thematic direction would dillute their name and legacy ... better do it in another band ... hint hint ;)

Hm, that's very interesting if it's true, I've always found the production of that album to be pretty poor and I think that is what has stopped me from really liking it -- I've always felt it has a lot of potential but it has never clicked with me

I left a comment on their blog or whatever that them touring the US would be badass. I hope they can arrange it and come to california

Hm, that's very interesting if it's true, I've always found the production of that album to be pretty poor and I think that is what has stopped me from really liking it -- I've always felt it has a lot of potential but it has never clicked with me

i always thought that was deliberate and I believe I read somewhere that it was ... it certainly ads to the mood of the disc.

I really doubt they are re-recording it.

I do not believe it. I offered them help with many shows and they only responded back 1 time only and the rest of the emails have fallen on deaf ears.

they really deserve to go out with a bigger name band ... to get better exposure.

are you planning them to headline?