Negura Bunget statement!

sopor

Bruiestru
Jan 26, 2006
duhsinea ro
how can negura exist without hupo?.. or how can negru continue nb in this way???
its a shame if negru choose to continue in this way... negura bunget should better cease to exist than bring in new guitarist/vocalist etc.. IT IS ABSURD!

Negura Bunget official statement
This has to be one of the most difficult messages to be written. We are sorry to announce that Hupogrammos and Sol Faur have ended their journey along Negura Bunget. Our paths are now apart. We wish them all the best on their new endeavors (their new project will be announced at a later time).
Meanwhile, a new Negura Bunget line-up is assembled , which will continue the path started almost 15 years ago. Rest assure, we are keen to prove there is more to be said by this band, and we will work to fulfill our spiritual endeavor relentlessly .
All Negura Bunget scheduled plans (concerts, festivals, contracts with Aural Music/Code666 Records and Prophecy Productions/Lupus Lounge) will be completed in the new formula. New website and myspace page are developed and will soon be online.

Negru, of behalf of Negura Bunget.

The new official Negura Bunget line-up is:
Corb - guitars/vocals
Spin - guitars
Gădineţ - bass
Inia Dinia - keyboards
Ageru Pamanatului - vocals/pipes/percussions/xylophone
Negru - drums/percussions

A word from Hupogrammos and Sol Faur: We would like to thank everybody who supported and believed in Negura Bunget and invite you to follow our further musical activities.

Aural Music Official Press Release

After more than 10 years of fruitful collaboration , Hupogrammos and Sol Faur are leaving Negura Bunget to pursue other musical projects

Its founding member Negru is already working at the assemblage of a new line-up, capable of increasing the value of Negura Bunget’s progress, which over the years has stood out for the excellent quality and originality of its musical offer.

Negura Bunget will take part in the Summer Festivals with the new line-up, then they will retreat to the Studio for the recording of their new eagerly awaited album - still without a title - which will be released on code666 in 2010. The plans include also the recording of an exclusive track for the compilation celebrating code666 “Better Undead than Alive II”, and finally a special MCD which will close the long and productive collaboration between Negura Bunget and code666.

We take the opportunity to wish Hupogrammos and Sol Faur good luck for their new musical projects and to thank them for the 10 years of positive and fruitful collaboration.

Emiliano Lanzoni
Aural Music

Imola, 9th May 2009

new lineup

bandNew-1.jpg

btw, i just received the preview of a NB brand new song for the "better undead than alive II" compilation, and it is very very promising for the future of the band :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

btw, i just received the preview of a NB brand new song for the "better undead than alive II" compilation, and it is very very promising for the future of the band :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

If only they changed their name I'd be happy to follow them in the future, but the fact that they keep the name in spite of Hupo and Sols wishes is just a big turnoff. Off course, the music is what matters, and I'll gladly listen to it if it's good, but I'll never buy any merchandise or go to their shows as long as they are called Negura Bunget.

If only they changed their name I'd be happy to follow them in the future, but the fact that they keep the name in spite of Hupo and Sols wishes is just a big turnoff. Off course, the music is what matters, and I'll gladly listen to it if it's good, but I'll never buy any merchandise or go to their shows as long as they are called Negura Bunget.

totally agree...

NEGURA BUNGET / NEGURA MUSIC
News - July 2009

Negura Bunget - photos from Graspop MM 2009
Graspop turned out to be the first Negura Bunget gig in the new line-up. You can some photos from the gig on: www.myspace.com/negurabunget
Negura Bunget at Metal Camp 2009
We are happy to announce Negura Bunget will perform at Metal Camp Festival this year. Our show is schedueled on Sunday July 5, on the mainstage! More on www.metalcamp.com

Negura Bunget Upcoming gigs & festivals
06/07/2009 – Metal Camp Festival (SL)
www.metalcamp.com + Amon Amarth, Satyricon - Buy Ticket
10/07/2009 – SamFest (RO)
www.myspace.com/samfestrock + Evergrey, Graveworm
06/08/2009 – Black Noise Festival (HU)
http://www.last.fm/event/1046303 + Agregator, Nightspirit... - Buy Ticket
07/08/2009 – Brutal Assault Festival (CZ)
www.brutalassault.cz + Opeth, Immortal... - Buy Ticket
09/08/2009 – Summer Darkness Festival (NL)
www.summerdarkness.nl + Lacuna Coil, Korpiklaani... - Buy Ticket

27/08/2009 – Hole In The Sky festival (NO)
www.holeinthesky.no + Enslaved, Voivod… - Buy Ticket
29/08/2009 – Moonfog Festival (PL)
www.moonfogfest.com + The Moon and the Nightspirit
07/11/2009 – Blikfest Festival (BE)
http://bf5.belandi.be - Buy Ticket
16/01/2010 - Bavarian Battle Festival (DE)
www.bavarianbattle.de - Buy Ticket