NEGURA BUNGET - future plans

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
hello, there's (still) a bit of confusion regarding Negura Bunget future activities, with the news of the deal with Prophecy records, the new album, the backcatalogue, etc...:confused: I'll try to clarify everything here:

1) NEGURA BUNGET will release their brand new album (still untitled) with code666 (probably during late 2008)

2) NEGURA BUNGET will re-record and re-release their 2nd album Maiastru Sfetnic on PROPHECY/LUPUS LOUNGE (probably during 2008 as well)

3) NEGURA BUNGET will re-release “From Transylvanian Forests” , “Zirnindu-Sa” and “Sala Molksa” on PROPHECY/LUPUS LOUNGE (during 2008/2009)

4) NEGURA BUNGET will release a second brand new album (still untitled) with code666 (maybe in 2009 or 2010)

basically code666 will release the new stuff, Prophecy will take care to re-release their catalogue prior to n crugu bradului.

hope that now everyhting is more clear :loco:

i asked before and i'l ask again... when will 'n crugu and IK finally gonna be released on vinyl.. it's been such a long time :mad:

NEGURA BUNGET
News - December 2007

Negura Bunget - Upcoming Gigs
18/12/2007 - Wien (AT) - Escape (www.escape-metalcorner.at) + support
19/12/2007 - Jena (DE) - Rosenkeller (www.rosenkeller.org) + Olafur Arnalds
20/12/2007 - Amsterdam (NL) - Paradiso (www.paradiso.nl) + White Darkness
21/12/2007 - Groningen (NL) - Vera (www.vera-groningen.nl) + White Darkness
22/12/2007 - Den Bosch (NL) - W2 (www.w2.nl) + White Darkness
23/12/2007 - Koln (DE) - MTC Club (www.mtcclub.de) + support
25/12/2007 - Maribor (SL) - Club NC Pekarna (www.klub-mc.si) + support

19/01/2008 - Bucuresti (RO) - Romexpo, Pav. 18 + Paradise Lost

THE VISION BLEAK / NEGURA BUNGET / FARSOT
25/01/2008 - tba
26/01/2008 - Freiburg (DE) - Crash (www.crash-musikkeller.de)
27/01/2008 - tba
28/01/2008 - Frankfurt (DE) - Batschkapp (www.batschkapp.de)
29/01/2008 - Hamburg (DE) - Marx (www.markthalle-hamburg.de)
30/01/2008 - Berlin (DE) - Columbia-Halle (www.columbiahalle.de)
31/01/2008 - Hollfeld (DE) - Stadthalle
01/02/2008 - Wien (AT) - Viper-Room (www.viper-room.at)
02/02/2008 - München (DE) - Backstage (www.backstage-online.com)
03/02/2008 - tba

Negura Bunget - Festivals 2008

28-29/03/2008 - Ragnarok Festival (DE) (www.ragnaroek-festival.com)
23/05/2008 - Rockmania Festival (DE) (www.rockmania.de)
26-28/06/2008 - Waldschrat Open Air (DE) (www.waldschrat-openair.de)
03-05/07/2008 - World at the End of the Light Festival (HU)
17-19/07/2008 - Kaltenbach-Open Air (AU)(www.kaltenbach-openair.at)
16/08/2008 - Barther Metal Open Air (DE) (www.barther-metal-openair.de)

Negura Bunget - US Tour 2007

The plans for the US Tour are gradually progressing. There's no exact schedule yet, but we got quite a few proposals. Soon we will acnnounce further details details. Thanks a lot to all the people who showed interest in us over there!

If you can help us arrange some more gigs, please get it contact with us:

email - contact@negurabunget.com
mobile - 0040723565544

it's great to see Neguratour with Farsot. both are phantastic bands

looking forward to see the guys in Munich and at the Ragnarök festival

I'm sorry that a band who deals with the ancestral values of my nation, a band who made me take my hat off and make me feel proud, they, Negura Bunget renewed or continued or whatever their contract with an italian label. In the "light" of the events that took place in your country any romanian proud heart will cease to deal with italy and with you all as a nation... it is a matter of pride and honour. Negura Bunget used to hymn about the dacians and if they still had a feeling about the dacians and about the history and spirituality of my country, ... to sign a deal with an italian label, was a mistake, a sell of the values for cheap money.
Any proud dacian heart would turn the backs to those who make us gypsies, criminals, thieves, rapists. Take a deep look at Trajan's column in Rome... was built from the gold stolen from our mountains 1900 years ago, with the blood of the dacians and with their sacrificed lives. "Thanx" to your forefathers our spirituality and language got almost completely vanquished.
It is a dishonour for you Negura Bunget to pe promoted by an italian label, cease to infest the endless transylvanian landscapes with olives, palm trees and "italian civilisation" .. erwake!

I'm sorry that a band who deals with the ancestral values of my nation, a band who made me take my hat off and make me feel proud, they, Negura Bunget renewed or continued or whatever their contract with an italian label. In the "light" of the events that took place in your country any romanian proud heart will cease to deal with italy and with you all as a nation... it is a matter of pride and honour. Negura Bunget used to hymn about the dacians and if they still had a feeling about the dacians and about the history and spirituality of my country, ... to sign a deal with an italian label, was a mistake, a sell of the values for cheap money.
Any proud dacian heart would turn the backs to those who make us gypsies, criminals, thieves, rapists. Take a deep look at Trajan's column in Rome... was built from the gold stolen from our mountains 1900 years ago, with the blood of the dacians and with their sacrificed lives. "Thanx" to your forefathers our spirituality and language got almost completely vanquished.
It is a dishonour for you Negura Bunget to pe promoted by an italian label, cease to infest the endless transylvanian landscapes with olives, palm trees and "italian civilisation" .. erwake!

congratulation for your first post tarabostes, can't wait for the next :saint:

from now on we'll do our best to not sign a band whose country has been conquered by Romans 2000 years ago... hopefully there's a good metal scene in Mozambico and Tahiti... hehehe....

new confirmations :cool:

Inferno Festival - Norway 19-22nd March 2008
http://www.infernofestival.net/

Castle Festival - Serbia 01-05 July 2008
http://www.castlefestival.org/English/fotografije.php

+ AT THE GATES, SOILWORK, NEGURA BUNGET, SATURNUS, SODOM, EVERGREY, HELLOWEEN, AVANTASIA, JUDAS PRIEST, LORDI, ENSIFERUM, DISMEMBER, MANTICORA, DOWNSTROY, SECRET SPHERE, INNERWISH, CASKET GARDEN, AGONIZE, CONSECRATION, SILENT KINGDOM, TOXICDEATH..etc.

Summer Breeze - Germany 14-16 August 2008
http://www.summer-breeze.de/site.php?name=Bands&file=info&id=negurabunget

ABORTED, ARCH ENEMY, AS I LAY DYING, BEHEMOTH, BLOOD RED THRONE, BORN FROM PAIN, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, DESTRUCTION, DISMEMBER, ELUVEITIE, END OF GREEN, ENDSTILLE, ENSIFERUM, EXODUS, FLESHCRAWL, GRAVEWORM, H-BLOCKX, HEAVEN SHALL BURN, HELLOWEEN, KATAKLYSM, KORPIKLAANI, LAY DOWN ROTTEN, MARDUK, NEGURA BUNGET, NOVEMBRE, ORPHANED LAND, PARADISE LOST, PRIMAL FEAR, PRIMORDIAL, PRO-PAIN, SIX FEET UNDER, SONIC SYNDICATE, SUBWAY TO SALLY, THE VISION BLEAK.. etc.

Your irony is of such a top quality that really made my day... and makes me wonder if my first post was somehow too gypsy styled?
By public's request i continue with the second post :
you should choose to scout either Libia or maybe Ethiopia oops Abbyssinia to mention just few of the lost pearls from the crown ... I bet Al (Bano's/ Cappone's Hilal, Jazeera) and maybe some other Ramazzotti's like great talents from there are eager to sign with your label and the olives might fit into concept of the fabulous mediteranean black metal scene... Good luck on finding some ecuatorial or why not tropical or Sahara styled black metal talents.. at least the skin will be close to black.. and I do hope you will forget about NB.. really, it is not for you, it fits you as much as Graveland signing with a label from israel. Sorry for you that you didn't managed to get the whole idea behind the dark fog(NB), they just used you.

Ahh yes and the length of your circling (brimstone) tongue deep into his ass is quite a view perhaps as priceless as a kodak moment.
Quite priceless for a second post, isn't it?... I really hope it fulfilled your expectations and your wait was rewarded in the most appropriate way