IMPORTANT STATEMENT ABOUT NEGURA BUNGET!

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
We've been informed that Spanish and French police are investigating NEGURA BUNGET's European tour and that there are rumors about cancelling shows because the band is suspected of being Nazi sympathizers or ultranationalists... Well, this is ridiculous. We signed NEGURA BUNGET in 2000, we know the guys in the band quite well after 8 years of positive collaboration, and everyone who has had a chance to meet the band during their tours knows that NEGURA BUNGET is probably the most humble, talented, down to earth and friendly band in the whole black metal scene, where 90% of the black metal bands speaks about violence, hate, satan or whatever is 'evil' or 'wrong. NEGURA BUNGET stands for humanity, nature and emotions. There is NOTHING in their music and lyrics about Nazism or fascism; they NEVER supported such organizations. There's an official statement about this in their website that is online since maybe 2002 and I really can't imagine how police can be so wrong

finitocopia.jpg

:headbang:

This is annoying but unfortunately not a surprise. People not involved in this sort of genre don't understand it at best, fear it at worst.

I bought my ticket to see them in London on Thursday. I'll hopefully get it this week. I'm really looking forward to it as I missed them last time they were in the UK.

^ Agreed. This is totally shit news, especially considering that this band is probably the most spiritual in the entire Black Metal field. The ignorance of the general public and the conservative mass is just getting worse as we go further into the 21st century. People really should be much more open-minded!

wtf ... I am late to the party to these news.
seriously ridiculous accusations that sound more like a personal vendetta than anything else.