Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
NEGURA BUNGET live at the Estragon Club
(Bologna - Italy)
Sat 26th , March
(supported by: Frostmoon Eclipse and Sigma Draconis)

do not miss it (if you can :D )​

Floppy said:
some reviews of the show, pics etc?

maybe the band will send me some pics in the next days... i'll post 'em of course.

if i'm not wrong, the set-list has been:

"intro"
"Vazduh"
"I"
"II"
"the wordless knowledge" a new song from the forthcoming new MCD
"III"
"IIII"
"I am the black wizard" (emperor cover)
+ maybe another one, i don't remember.

Emi said:
maybe the band will send me some pics in the next days... i'll post 'em of course.

if i'm not wrong, the set-list has been:

"intro"
"Vazduh"
"I"
"II"
"the wordless knowledge" a new song from the forthcoming new MCD
"III"
"IIII"
"I am the black wizard" (emperor cover)
+ maybe another one, i don't remember.

Oh please stop, that makes me wanna cry about the Ieper-thing from last week :yell:

don't worry, the band is pissed off as well about the cancelled shows, and they will surely arrange a tour to support the new MCD and another one in autumn after the album.

Ellestin said:
Oh please stop, that makes me wanna cry about the Ieper-thing from last week :yell:

Unfortunately the sound was really AWFUL, the guitars were unrecognizable, only in the more rhytmic parts, and so the keyboards...(I don't know why..maybe a sound engineers' mistake). I was really looking forward to see Negura Bunget, and looking at them you can see that they're really a good band, great presence but due to the heavy problems regarding the sound it has been a really bad show in my opinion.

Sephrenel said:
Unfortunately the sound was really AWFUL, the guitars were unrecognizable, only in the more rhytmic parts, and so the keyboards...(I don't know why..maybe a sound engineers' mistake). I was really looking forward to see Negura Bunget, and looking at them you can see that they're really a good band, great presence but due to the heavy problems regarding the sound it has been a really bad show in my opinion.

hmm, that is pretty lame.
why is it that after decades and decades of live sound mixing it can never be perfected?

nice setlist though, must have been a horror to sit through with the bad sound though

Amazing setlist :loco:

Add the first from Sala Molksa and I'm sold again regardless of where they'll go:loco:

20 years ago under Communism in Romania this thread title would have read:

"Negura Bunget live show FOR bologna" :loco: :lol:
[/corny joke]

a very good review of this show on FLASH MAGAZINE (italian - printed)

neguraliveflash.jpg