NEGURA BUNGET NEEDS YOUR HELP!

of course!

Hello Emi. Please consider having Negura Bunget play in Cambridge, Massachusetts during the US tour (if this is not already scheduled). There is a club called the Middle East Night Club that has two rooms, one with 194 capacity and one with 575 capacity. You can book with the club directly, but unfortunately they can't provide a hotel!

Many metal bands have played there including Watain, Agalloch, Boris, Nachtmystium, and it is in a great city night-life location. I spoke with a friend who works there, and here is the basic info:

If you are a band looking to play at the Middle East for the first time:

1). Email links to your band's website to booking@mideastclub.com.
Please put your band name in the subject line of your email.

2). Allow 6 to 8 weeks for us to receive and listen to it.

3). Follow up by email

(Upstairs) room capacity - 194

If you don't have a website or MP3's, please send your demos to:

Upstairs Booking
The Middle East Club
472 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139

In addition to the Middle East Club, there are many other live music venues in the area open to new bands.
----
So that's the basics. Some other pointers:

* For the website URL, definitely do not hesitate to include a myspace link. In fact, they actually prefer myspace; it has had a huge impact on booking there in recent years.

* Find out information, if possible, on what the band's potential "draw" is. It's better not to overestimate for the band's sake; bands are better off if they can fill or sell out the upstairs and leave a handful of fans pissed that didn't make it in, rather than half-filling the downstairs room (the band would still get the negotiated guaranteed payout, but it might hurt their future booking prospects at the club).

* If the band has contacts with local acts (or, say, you can find some local bands who are on their myspace friends list), mention them. This can help fill the bill and, I assume, make the booking task a little smoother.

If you contact them, please mention my friend's name (Tim) who also works at a radio station in Cambridge called WMBR. Also the guy in charge of national/international talent is Kevin.

By the way, I sent an email to that contact address with some info about a promoter if you have trouble booking directly. Please let me know if this is possible because my friends and I are dying to have Negura Bunget play here. Thanks! :Smokin:

Yeah I know.
I emailed Paradiso just to ask them if it was possible to support NB on that gig with CHD.
They responded that they didn't confirmed that gig..

Well that's the least to say quite wierd,and pretty much a bummer..would have loved to see and hear you guys play at the same gig..and sorry for the late reply.