M1

Threatcon Delta Force
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
From Metal-Temple.com

Neil Turbin To Be On Hard Rock Radio Live This Wednesday

Posted by Orpheus on 2006/03/21

Neil Turbin, the original voice of Anthrax, will appear on "The Vault of Metal" this Wednesday, March 22, 2006 with DJ Raven the Devil at 9 pm (EST) / 3 am (CET).

Turbin will talk about his new band Deathriders’ upcoming album "A Fate Worse Than Death" and will be taking live requests from the station chatroom, messengers and by phone!

To tune in, simply go to:http://www.hardrockradiolive.com

I heard the interveiw didnt go so well. Did anyone catch it?

I caught most of it. DJ Raven The Devil does the show out of his home, so it got knocked off the air for about a minute or so. Aside from the fact that the interviewer kept interrupting, i was definitely curious to hear what Neil had to say.

it was like two guys hanging out having a conversation over some brews. Neil spoke about his upcoming release, writing and recording, other experiences with people like Steven Adler before Guns and Roses, Don Dokkens master recordings that Jack Russell's wife threw away when they bought Dons studio before the real estate deal closed. Working with Frank Starr of The Four Horseman as a roadie for the Rolling Stones. Hanging with Metallica in the early days, when they had to cook soup and everything in a toaster oven in the Music Building in Jamaica. I tuned in for an hour and had to go. It was a cool interview and Neil is as down to earth as it gets.

That had to be the sorriest interview Ive heard in a long time. They sounded like two old buddies having a beer together my ass. Sounded more like one professional and one drunk. Who in the hell wants to go talk to someone about their music and just end up listening to the interviewer get dunk, slur, and make racist comments. Part of the interview you cant even hear because this fuck up didnt even bother to turn of the music. Hard Rock Radio Live, hahaha more like Hard Rock Waste of Time to even bother. \m/

metalkarma said:
That had to be the sorriest interview Ive heard in a long time. They sounded like two old buddies having a beer together my ass. Sounded more like one professional and one drunk. Who in the hell wants to go talk to someone about their music and just end up listening to the interviewer get dunk, slur, and make racist comments. Part of the interview you cant even hear because this fuck up didnt even bother to turn of the music. Hard Rock Radio Live, hahaha more like Hard Rock Waste of Time to even bother. \m/
The way I hear it, Raven the Devil is the ass clown of that place. I dont remember who did the interview with Dave Ellfson (Megadeth,F5), but it was a great interview. I dont know who sets up the interviews but I think Raven would be better off doing it for the unsigned bands and leave the profesionals to the profesionals. Just my 2 cents.:cool:

My name is Fred Rock and I am a promoter for HRRL. I want to apologize to Neil Turbin personally for the unprofesional interview that Raven the Devil did with him. We at Hard Rock Radio Live hope that the way Raven the Devil handled himself doesnt reflect back on the staff and the station itself in a bad light. We hope that Neil will come back and does another interview. Again we apologize for the way Neil was treated and we want to apologize to Neils fans for the way the interview was conducted.

Fred Rock
Hard Rock Radio Live