NEIL TURBIN ON MYSPACE.COM

just added neil as a friend and sent him a email. has eneyone heard of threatcon delta?? and is it eney good,

I have Threatcon Delta. I think it's pretty damn good all things considered. To my knowledge Neil hasn't put out and written a full album since Fistful of Metal. At any rate, it was just nice to hear him back. Neil's voice has changed a tick, but he still kicks ass. The album is loaded with good musicians. I was really feeling the Vernon Anderson licks and solos. Some really well written songs on there... and there are a few that don't click with me. But I tell you what, there is a track on there called "Keep the Fire" that always gets thrown into my playlist... excellent tune!

I can't wait until his new one! I suspect it will be that much better and a bit more polished. If you are a fan of Neil, I'd suggest picking it up.

Hola from Miami !!!!.
I wish you the best with your new cd, I hope that you bring your music to Florida. Thank you for being an inspiration in my life, which helps me to continue to achieve my dreams.

Neil just added me on myspace.com at first i had no idea who he was but now i do! haha