NEKROGOBLIKON'S STENCH 1 DAY SECRET ALBUM STREAM

Sound is demolishing and crunchy, yet crystal clear, and FINALLY someone in death metal doesn't abuse compression and leaves some space to the instruments, tell Zack he's a hero.
I've only heard RTTS and POTLOS so far, and they're freaking awesome, the chorus for RTTS will be stuck in my head for weeks.

Actually for the record this copy that's up is slightly more compressed/loud than the final version which i'm just now sending tim/the band. we figured for internet demo purposes this was fine but the final copy is free of any weird distortion/overcompression.

faaack,
I srsly hope this is released this year, contender for album of the year for sure, much more varied than Goblin Island, and most other bands in similar genres. Production sounds pretty good too...Fucking juicy bro!

Standing ovation for this album, every single song is great and unique, the music feels way more mature than on GI, but it's still as new and refreshing as always, love the tons of variation.

I'm really glad this finally got up :) It sounds just as awesome as I expected and the art is sick too. Definitely going to plug this up on MS once it's out or at least something is formally released.