net rumors, Lemmy tools both ways.

I'd never heard of the site that posted this story before it appeared on bravewords.com. Until I see Ace Trump post something from the man on Motorhead's official site, I don't buy it.

Christ, the next thing you know, someone will be telling me that Roger Waters is back with Pink Floyd. No, wait...

True or not, this is at least the funniest metal parody mine eyes have ever seen!

Dark night and all I see
9 inch penis in front of me
baby oiled chest and a hairy rear
They call me Lemmy Kilmistqueer
You blow me, cum in my eye
You blow me, don't want hairpie
You blow me me, 3 midgets assisted
I want to be the Iron Fisted

– PurpleIdiot

I don´t think of it as a big deal. Years ago, Lemmy was talking about fucking a transsexual.
Myself, I´d rather not imagine Lemmy in ANY form of sexual act :lol:

Interesting to note - I found this in the message boards at Metal Sludge - that the original site that posted the story (www.mariosmetalmania.com) has pulled it offline. Even bullshit has a shelf life (though Twinkies and Keith Richards will live forever).

Original story also attributes the quote to VH-1. When the fuck did they start paying attention to Motorhead? For that matter, do they even play MUSIC anymore?

As a music fan, do I care? Honestly, no. But my background is in journalism - and the word I keep flashing back to is "libel". You're supposed to have proof of stuff before you publish it, even online, if you pass yourself off as a news source, while opinions are protected. I don't know what the libel laws are in Canada (home of BraveWords) or the Netherlands (home of the little twat who started all this), but if Lemmy were feeling like suing, he could probably get Metal Sludge if they didn't print a retraction.

Im really shocked as I thaught Lemmy was 100% straight.

What freaks me out the most is this fucking guy, he has enough money to remove those ugly ass warts and has not removed them for years

All of Led Zeppelin used to hang out at Gay and Transvestite bars in Los Angeles and New Orleans every time they were in town.

In fact, If Zeppelin was at a boring city, that night they would take a plan ride just to hang out at those gay bars in LA or NO for the night.

I forget the story, but John Bonham got the nickname - The Buttermilk Queen or something.

dailyvault said:
I'd never heard of the site that posted this story before it appeared on bravewords.com. Until I see Ace Trump post something from the man on Motorhead's official site, I don't buy it.

Christ, the next thing you know, someone will be telling me that Roger Waters is back with Pink Floyd. No, wait...

Thank you ( it just doesnt feel right thinking about Lemmy , in that manner
and he is definatly not a bitch)

Lemmys not bi, hes to cool and to much of an icon. even if he is i won't stop bein his fan, i mean he's friggin Lemmy, and nothin can change that. its the same thing with ron halford. they both kick ass

Nikkida420 said:
You would think someone would get tired of chix after 30 years of traveling the world and party... you would have to play with guys just for something new....
I partied with him a few times and got no bi vibes off of him.. he is a very simple guy... likes his whisky likes his speed and likes his women.
:OMG: Lemmy tweeks - God my image of him is all ruined now. :loco: