Neurot Recordings

Darker, denser and better. I loved the first one btw.

Agreed, I think they improved upon just about everything, and the album manages to reflect the storyline by starting out with a relative bang, slowing down a bit in the middle, and reaching an emotionally devastating conclusion. Going back to another band mentioned earlier, just listened to Grails' Black Tar Prophecies...this one is in the challenging but rewarding category, lots of dark acoustic and psychedelic shit to cut your teeth on there.

Gotta love Battle of Jews. The bitch vocals are right up my alley, reminds me a lot of some of the Evardsen sister's work, just applied to great post-metal. This is how Red Sparowes with vocals and more pogginess should sound.

Also I want to listen to the latest Grails album. Anyone care to upload something?

Gotta love Battle of Jews. The bitch vocals are right up my alley, reminds me a lot of some of the Evardsen sister's work, just applied to great post-metal. This is how Red Sparowes with vocals and more pogginess should sound.

Also I want to listen to the latest Grails album. Anyone care to upload something?

Has anyone heard Grails' cover album of 3 psychedelic songs from around the world?

It includes a cover of the Flower Travellin' Band's "Satori" (or part of it?) and that can NOT be a bad thing from the samples I've heard.