Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tool (-)

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Dragonlord

utmost contempt
Sep 3, 2001
Corinth, Greece
Last round,CATHEDRAL were voted off with 17 votes,followed by Soilwork at 10.This time 5 bands were added just to make things a bit more interesting,Savatage,Metallica,Tool,Anathema and Blind Guardian.Sorry if it takes a bit more than a couple of days to post the next poll,but it will always come up eventually.Be patient...

Soilwork for me again.BTW I would also put Manowar in the list but I won't let you vote off another one of my fave bands after Dream Theater:p

I think I'll have to go for Anathema, only because I have never heard them before. Other then that, out of the ones I have heard, Blind Guardian because I don't like the vocalist that much.:D

empty words,if you like doomy stuff you should definetely check Anathema out...The Silent Enigma,Eternity,Alternative 4,great stuff.
As for Savatage,they are in my top-10.One of the greatest bands ever imo,and their last gig here was KILLER

Dragonlord- I'm not into doomy stuff too much, nor have I heard a doom metal band that I like. So Anathema still gets my vote. What's up with Metalica and Ja rule? Who the fuck is Ja rule?

Ja Rule is a rapper, but my vote goes to tool. Metallica will be next.

Send your money to old pigs!!

Originally posted by Soilwork_NevrmreRI
Wow, you guys are voting off some of my favorite bands. Soilwork is great...Oh well, it's just a poll, they'll still be kicking ass.

Yeah, we will live. Cathedral lost last time....much to my chagrin i might add...i love that band.