Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Soilwork (10)

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Testament (2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tool (-)

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
I think Metallica shouldn't be in this poll...their old stuff is cool and so is some of their new. Of Course, they are Assholes now, but that doesn't make songs like "Thing that should not be" bad. And just voting Bands off because of their status today is so silly because we all now what kind of status Metallica had years ago...

And Blind Guardian are worse anyway:D

In case you haven't noticed,this poll does not have only crap bands...I like most of them actually.I don't get this "metallica shouldn't be in this poll" comment..

What I wanted to say is that many people vote Metallica because of the fact that they are commercial bastards today, but I think that shouldn't be a reason for voting a band off. They were damn great, everyone got their old CDs and everyone loves them. This is something that should be thought of. Maybe you should write "The Band called Metallica before 1991", and so you could do with Paradise Lost (died after 1996 or sth.)

But, hey, this is stupid because this is just a poll and I am satisfied when Blind Guardian disappear (and they will surely do).

METALLICA - RIDE THE LIGHTENING WAS FUCKED...IT IS SO PREDIABLE....

OVERKILL, BLEW EM AWAY..WITH TECHNICAL WORK...