Nevermore drop off Symphony X tour!?!?

orbsonb

penguins jersey guy
Apr 28, 2010
pittsburgh
www.myspace.com
I came across this rumor earlier today...apparently Enter The vault is now promoting the show as just Symphony X, Blackguard and Powerglove and are indicating that Nevermore have dropped off.

Say it ain't so Warrel :(

Their Myspace at least indicates a gap between May 11 and May 21. Our Dallas show is/was supposed to be May 13. Derick's college graduation celebration show!! :( :(

Remember that very first thread that was made about Jim's brain tumor? The one that almost nobody saw because it was falsely posted under WD's name and deleted right away? I remember it said a tour was to be canceled. I don't remember if it referred to this tour, but if so...interesting.

"Nevermore has cancelled all upcoming North American tour dates. An official statement from the band will be issued shortly."

According to facebook.

well, guess i don't have to ponder anymore. fuckin' sucks though. sepultura's playing the day before the Mass show, but, despite the fact that keep of kalessin and hate are on the bill, it's of no interest whatsoever (not the same without the Cavaleras).

This sucks. Makes the decision to not go easier though. I forgot I had a show to play and was contemplating what to do. This seals the deal. I hope things in the NM camp sort themselves out.

Warrel posted this last week on Twitter:
warrel_dane Warrel Dane
My heart is sick and I can't change others selfish motives.....

I was hoping that was a lyric for one of the new songs he was working on - either solo stuff or Sanctuary. This band has been through too much to let anything stop them now, let's hope WD can give us some info soon.