Nevermore DVD show in Bochum

Deus.exe

BBQ!!!
Dec 23, 2005
Cologne, Germany
www.myspace.com
Man, last night I was a the Nevermore gig in Bochum for the upcoming DVD and goddamn it was a killer show! Endless shredding and a pitch perfect Warrel Dane made for an unforgetable experience. They played for an incredable 2 and half hours! Here's the setlist:

01. Final Product
02. My Acid Words
03. What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Grey
04. Next In Line
05. Enemies of Reality
06. I, Voyager
07. The River Dragon Has Come
08. I Am The Dog
09. Dreaming Neon Black
10. Noumenon
11. Inside Four Walls
12. Politics of Ecstasy
13. Dead Heart In A Dead World
14. Matricide
15. The Learning
16. Sentient 6
------------------
Noumenon (from CD)
------------------
17. Narcosynthesis
18. The Heart Collector
19. Born
---------------------
20. This Godless Endeavor

By the way there is a new dream amp combination in town, move over Mesa+5150 and make room for the Krankenstein+Powerball. Loomis was on the 'stein and Chris Broderick was using the Powerball.

Andy, are you going to be handling the mixing duties for the DVD?

There was only one little negative thing about the show last night. It was so inhumanly loud!

Maybe it has something to do with the getting a good sound for the DVD but it was so loud that my wife was physically ill from the sheer volume of the PA. It was only after she put some torn up tissues in hear ears that she felt better. And we were up the back! I can't have even imagined how deafening it would have been up front (you can't sing along properly when you're getting crushed :D ). I was ok because i've made it a habit to wear earplugs to every concert I go to.

Still it was worth it though. Fukking great show!

I'm assuming Jeff was using Krankenstein cabs as well. I wonder if he leaves them stock with the eminence texas heats or if he's got V30's in them or something.

Where She Wept said:
I didn't like loomis' tone with the Krank.

Could you hear the fizzies going on?

Where She Wept said:
I didn't like loomis' tone with the Krank. Chris' powerball spanked the krank.

I don't like too...I watched the gigantour dvd and the guitars are so confused and extremely "middle oriented"...very empty sound for me. And I've noticed the same thing with Fear factory (krankestein)