Nevermore - Enemies of Reality remaster

AchrisK

Weakling
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona, USA
www.musicbuyingfreak.com
Nevermore - Enemies of Reality

So anyone who has experience with both the original release and the remaster, what are your opinions? I have the original and have only ever heard the original, and I like it. I would never have noticed a problem if other people hadn't made a big deal about it.

I've always thought Nevermore to be quite overrated. The playing is great and stuff but the songs just aren't there for me.

Dude, I honestly think Nevermore are pretty genius. I think they have a killer knack for writing albums. I mean they seem to think through song placement musically and lyrically. I would recommend listening until you are convinced one way or the other. Like, try the first three songs on Enemies over and over. I think they are an amazing band.

I like the remaster way better. my only beef is the big BOOM at the end of Seed Awakening is gone. otherwise, it's great.

dead heart in a dead world is my favorite because it was my first nevermore album, and theyre my favorite band, but it is not their best. their best would be either politics, or dreaming...

the remaster of enemies is much better thzn the original.

nevermore are unbelievable. jeff loomis is quite possibly the best active heavy metal guitar player. his technical prowess is really beyond that of most.

Dead Heart was my first, and is my favorite as well. That River Dragon song is amazing and was the first song that blew me away. But as I continued listening I just think the whole album, as a whole, is just amazing.

That River Dragon song is amazing and was the first song that blew me away. But as I continued listening I just think the whole album, as a whole, is just amazing.

My thoughts exactly. That was the first song of theirs I ever heard and it's still one of my favorite Nevermore songs. The whole Dead Heart album is great, especially that song, Engines of Hate and Dead Heart, in a Dead World.