Nevermore festival news

thewendy

the webmistress
SLAYER Confirmed For Germany's BANG YOUR HEAD Festival - Mar. 2, 2002

SLAYER have been confirmed as one of the co-headliners at this year's Bang Your Head festival, which is scheduled to take place in Balingen, Germany on June 28th and 29th. Two more co-headlining acts have yet to be confirmed for the event, which will be preceded by a “warm-up” show at Rockdisco WOM in Balingen on June 27th, featuring TITAN FORCE (fronted by JAG PANZER vocalist Harry “The Tyrant” Conklin), WIZARD and POWERGOD. The full list of artists currently scheduled to appear at the festival is as follows:

CANDLEMASS
GAMMA RAY
IRON SAVIOR
JAG PANZER
MAGNUM
NEVERMORE
NIGHTWISH
OVERKILL
PARADOX
RAWHEAD REXX
RHAPSODY
RIVAL
SA ADAMS
SAXON
SLAYER
SYMPHONY X
TANKARD
TITAN FORCE
VANDEN PLAS

For more information, visit the official Bang Your Head festival web site at this location.

where exactly lies Balingen??
is that somewhere near Hobbiton...?harhar

no, is it somewhere near Wacken as someone told me?

ID

Hey W,

from where i live it's a 5 hour drive, but hey..i don't give a shit as long as i can see Symphony x and Nevermore! It's near Karlsruhe and Stuttgart, Balingen is south from these two cities.
I already used a routeplanner and i hope i can convince Stanford to take that ride. I wanna see symphony x, 'cause i'm still sick of the fact that they didn't go on tour with Savatage anymore...

xxxIris xxx

I was wondering what that ID meant, but now i know!;)
How long will it take for you to go to Balingen?
(are you going to see Evergrey and Chirra niva in biebob, in april?)
Let's hope i will be able to go there...i still have plaster around my ankle, but i have to go to the surgent today...i hope he will say everything is ok ...in the worst case...they have to brake it again..but i don't wanna think about that!:erk:

xxxIris xxx
:Shedevil:

uhm..hihi
you're right, but hey...you're the smartass up here! ;)
Btw, all went well! I don't have to wear the plaster anymore! :)

xxx Iris xxx