nevermore isnt touring, writing or recording, theyre doing nothing

metallica sucks cock

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2001
ohio state university
Visit site
theres no updates, so i guess theyre not doing anyting at all. probably drinking and fucking groupie chicks. warrel said that one grimoire chick was stalking him. if you havent already seen the new interview, check out www.thegrimoire.com

i wonder if they are still gonna put out a new album and tour :(
they better come to ohio, i cant wait to meet these guys and party down

Probably there thinking about how to outdo, the new BOLTHROWER 2001 master piece of power/death metal.grimoire chicks are dogs...check out the cd reviews, thats news.
tata matey.

I read somewhere that Warrel was kicking back in his robe and matching slippers drinking warm brandy waiting for Jeff to get in to writing mode, cause he's already got a bunch of lyrics written.

nocturnal

I don't think, that they just sit at home and watching stupid tv and do nothing, ( or whatever msc mean )!:lol:

Hey Metallica, what makes you think they would want to party with you anyways???? You and your sick fettish probably make them want to puke up the alkeehawl anyways.

God I feel sorry for your dog.

what interview?
i went to metal-rules.com(with the dash in between metal and rules) and there wasn't one.
and then i went to metalrules.com(without the dash) and no such site exists.

Is the interview new or something? could you post a direct link to the interview because i guess i missed it

FYI, Grimoire #1 is actually a FRIEND of Warrel's, if you knew him and knew Bill Zebub, you'd understand it was a joke, as was most of that interview. Sad you don't understand the man's humor.
As for what they're up to, they are, for a fact, writing and recording. That should be obvious, no need for Wendy to make a point of it.
MSC - patience is a virtue.

Originally posted by Unregistered
FYI, Grimoire #1 is actually a FRIEND of Warrel's, if you knew him and knew Bill Zebub, you'd understand it was a joke, as was most of that interview. Sad you don't understand the man's humor.
As for what they're up to, they are, for a fact, writing and recording. That should be obvious, no need for Wendy to make a point of it.
MSC - patience is a virtue.

well most rock stars have stalkers, i understand the humor but that one flew by me. Mr. Unregistered, are you a member of nevermore? hmmmmmmm......................well as long as they dont pull a "load" on us all should be OK.

Agreed.

WD on Control Denied would have been awesome. The singing on that album is the only downfall, aymar is a good singer, but he just doesn't fit with chuck's music.

As long as the next one isn't 'DHIADW II' I'll be happy. Either 'POE II', or something different. SOMETHING WITH PROPER GUITARWORK.