my review of the Philadelphia show (as told to NicodemiX)

HELL YES, that show kicked some MAJOR FUCKING ARSE!!!

I really wish I had gotten some posts in on this forum before that show... I think I was around a bunch of you guys for it. I was the kinda tallish kid with the shortsleeve DNB shirt on over a CoB HCDR longsleeve that I picked up at the Buffalo show... think I might've said something like "let the guy film the shit" when people kept getting in the way of the guy with the camera... I guess 'guy with the camera' being deadskin? :)

Great show, great pics... it was great seeing such a good performance with some true freakin' Nevermore fans this time... only so disappointed I missed all of the post-set fun :cry: ah well, maybe next time...

don't recall seein' ya, but yeah!! next time stay close to the guy in the pimp suit! :lol:

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

sexy.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...
Carnivorous Cheeses!!!
www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

LOL, FUCK, I missed the guy in the big pimp suit!! Don't know how that happened? =/

All of that Fruit Of The Loomis stuff is fucking hilarious now, and helps me understand what the hell was going on with some of the onstage reactions a big better, hahahaaa. :Spin:

Yeah dead, I remember seeing you and zob rombie at least, and I'm sure there were some more of you around. Just think of the tall, skinny kid in the DNB shirt who was going all goofy nuts during Nevermore... *shrug*

ct_thrash said:
that was deadskinmask in the pimp suit...although i think at one point he had a regular coat on over it, so it might not have been as noticeable.QUOTE]

ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay... yeah, by the time I found myself around those guys, it was just before Nevermore came on, and we were freakin' CRAMMEd for space... All I could really see very well were faces and hair, lol.

Yes, it was a great show! Good to meet you, DSM. I did see some of the others, like CT, but didn't get to formally meet them. And after the show I was way to trashed. I was there until 2:30 getting drunk with Nevermore. Can't wait until the DC show. Should be just as great.

i figured everyone else had a camera so i didnt get one, and if i needed a pic from anyone, id just ask... so yea... i cant wait for that group pic man...

which one of you forgot to mention Warrel doing a lil jam to some techno in the pizza joint... hahahah

ownage... ima scan the things i got soon too... so ull see them in a bit...

FaustOrFamine said:
Yes, it was a great show! Good to meet you, DSM. I did see some of the others, like CT, but didn't get to formally meet them. And after the show I was way to trashed. I was there until 2:30 getting drunk with Nevermore. Can't wait until the DC show. Should be just as great.
chromatose and i will be there, as well as lioness and en vind!! we gotta get there early though so i can deliver jeff's fruit of the loomis shirt to him :lol:
says he'll wear it onstage....but he probably means under another shirt :bah:
...:tickled:

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

sexy.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...
Carnivorous Cheeses!!!
www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

Pyrus said:
I think that's MetalSkater7, Matt.

Yeah, Maharet, that show's gonna be so...incredibly...awesome. Someone should totally smoke them out. :D

nope not me ill be sure to post pics from the brooklyn show though :D

Pyrus said:
I think that's MetalSkater7, Matt.

Yeah, Maharet, that show's gonna be so...incredibly...awesome. Someone should totally smoke them out. :D

wouldn't be caught dead with a nine inch nails shirt on lol
hate that band