This Sacrament
The 7 tongues of god
Dead heart in a Dead world
Enemies of Reality
Narcosynthesis
This Godless Endeavor

Seed I put this up over on the Sevenstring board
thanks a lot for this, I hope they leave it up for a while

Sveriges Radio - P3 New link, the other one has been changed to scissor sisters live. Just wanted you all to know that we dont think scissor sisters sound anything like nevermore. :p.. except the vocals.

that statement makes the non sweedish guy from your avatar happy!:lol:

and the only words i got from the intro the guy made to nevemore are: seattle and nevermore and in flames and evergrey
and jeff screwed steve's solo (the first one, i'm listening as we speak) alright in final product :lol:
also that setlist kicks total ass, except that a future uncertain, bittersweet feast, psalm of lydia and the death of passion should be in there somewhere.
Seed, i'm joining the club loving you!!!!
on a side note, van's drumming kicks a lot of ass!!! I'm now listening to Engines of Hate. Seed, you are the man!

Seed, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!
thanks for the link man, I'm listening to Evergrey right now (I listened to Nevermore 3 times today while I was working):kickass:
there's some great live shit on that page.

I guess I missed blabbermouth news or something.......

Why wasnt there a second guitarist at this show? Where was Chris?

I had planned to do these shows, as I was already in London, at home, when my kidney failure hit, 3 days before I was to join the boys in Milan for the first round of Euro Festivals. That's why I_ wasn't there, and why they ended up as a 4 piece. Unfortunate, but how things worked out. I never thought I would go into failure that quick; the docs said I still had another 3 months to go.You just can't predict these things.

I had planned to do these shows, as I was already in London, at home, when my kidney failure hit, 3 days before I was to join the boys in Milan for the first round of Euro Festivals. That's why I_ wasn't there, and why they ended up as a 4 piece. Unfortunate, but how things worked out. I never thought I would go into failure that quick; the docs said I still had another 3 months to go.You just can't predict these things.

Oh, ok. I was under the impression these shows were rather recent....I havent had time to follow Nevermores tour schedule as of late.

Steve I didnt know you live in London. I used to live there, too. I was in Earl's Court and then moved to Paddongton. I worked at Harrods for 7 months. Do you like living in London? What part of the city are you in? I love it there and I want to go back.