NEVERMORE will be filming a video for the track "Final Product" on Saturday (June 11)

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
From Blabbermouth

NEVERMORE will be filming a video for the track "Final Product" on Saturday (June 11) in Los Angeles with director Kevin Leonard, who also directed the clip for NEVERMORE's "I, Voyager".

As previously reported, the cover artwork for NEVERMORE's upcoming album, entitled "This Godless Endeavor", has been posted online at this location.

According to NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane, the artwork — which was conceived by Hugh Syme (RUSH, MEGADETH) — incorporates the "theme we've developed over the last few albums of everyone wearing a mask," he explains. It also ties in with the new album's title, which Dane says represents "the ongoing struggle between science and religion."

NEVERMORE recorded "This Godless Endeavor" at Backstage Studios in Derbyshire, U.K. with producer Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, ARCH ENEMY, EXODUS, OPETH), who has previously worked with the band on their "Dead Heart In a Dead World" CD.

"This Godless Endeavor" track listing:

01. Born
02. Final Product
03. My Acid Words
04. Bittersweet Feast
05. Sentient 6
06. Medicated Nation
07. The Holocaust of Thought (feat. James Murphy)
08. Sell My Heart for Stones
09. The Psalm of Lydia
10. A Future Uncertain
11. This Godless Endeavor

NEVERMORE also recorded a cover version of OZZY OSBOURNE's "Revelation (Mother Earth)".

"This Godless Endeavor" is scheduled for release on July 26 via Century Media Records.

NEVERMORE have been confirmed for Gigantour, a six-week festival trek co-headlined by MEGADETH and DREAM THEATER. Other main-stage acts are FEAR FACTORY and THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN. Artists confirmed for the second stage include LIFE OF AGONY, DRY KILL LOGIC, SYMPHONY X and BOBAFLEX.

NEVERMORE will embark on a headlining tour of European beginning on September 15. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.