Nevermore’s “Final Product” Video Premiere on Fuse’s Metal Asylum 8/2/05

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
Nevermore’s “Final Product” Video Premiering Tonight on Fuse’s Metal Asylum:

Premiering tonight at 11PM Est/8PM PST on Fuse’s Metal Asylum will be the video for Nevermore’s “Final Product.” Directed by Kevin Leonard (Himsa, Terror) the song is the first single from Nevermore’s new album This Godless Endeavor, which was released July 26th. Receiving rave reviews including 5/5 from Revolver, BW&BK’s Brave Pick of The Month (August), and “…the best album of Nevermore’s long and storied career” A.P., the album debuted at #26 in the top 100 on the German charts and #51 in the Italian charts this past week.

ms. anthrope said:
Nevermore’s “Final Product” Video Premiering Tonight on Fuse’s Metal Asylum:

Premiering tonight at 11PM Est/8PM PST on Fuse’s Metal Asylum will be the video for Nevermore’s “Final Product.” Directed by Kevin Leonard (Himsa, Terror) the song is the first single from Nevermore’s new album This Godless Endeavor, which was released July 26th. Receiving rave reviews including 5/5 from Revolver, BW&BK’s Brave Pick of The Month (August), and “…the best album of Nevermore’s long and storied career” A.P., the album debuted at #26 in the top 100 on the German charts and #51 in the Italian charts this past week.

Cool cool cool! 26 in german top 100 :headbang:

hold on a sec...when i bought TGE there was a sticker on the rapper that said something to the effect of "featuring Final Product as seen on MTV's Headbangers Ball":err:

ZOD - agree with you.....I think they should do a "live" video for the next song....not much in the way of "concept" on this one and let's show the people how these guys shred on stage !

i hate most live vids because they cut and piece together weird parts of the live performance and dont bother to match it up with the song. Like you'll have a solo playing and they'll just show a slow motion or fast forwarded clip of the guys playing the riff or something. A true live video would just be the actual performance all the way through with no cuts and shit.