Nevermore On Fuse’s Metal Asylum, 8/30/05

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
Nevermore Interview On Fuse’s Metal Asylum

Seattle’s NEVERMORE will be the featured guest Tuesday night, August 30th, on Fuse’s Metal Asylum, rerun on Saturday September 3rd. The interview was recorded on the band’s recent stop in NYC.

You need a TV Capture Card for your PC, like the ATI all in wonder.

One of the guys on the Steve Smyth forum is gonna TiVo it. Hopefully he can convert it. I want to post it on the fan site. I dont have a way to capture it on My PC ot i would do it

guitarguru777 said:

One of the guys on the Steve Smyth forum is gonna TiVo it. Hopefully he can convert it. I want to post it on the fan site. I dont have a way to capture it on My PC ot i would do it

Tell us if he has any luck. :hotjump:

guitarguru777 said:

It's more vtrouble than it's worth.

the_drip said:
you have low standards...she's butt ugly.

I agree. I think most people have a natural tendancy to see her as being somewhat hot due to the fact that she is a "metal chick." I personally think she looks skanky. :hotjump:

Didn't gain any knowledge or anything by watching it, but I guess it was cool to see Nevermore talking about stuff on TV for a few minutes in between music videos. Finally saw final product in full quality as opposed to the mediocore Yahoo! quality.

Heres the audio version....

Now before listening to this know a few things....

1. Julia is a moron she knows nothing about this band and its OBVIOUS.
2. She says RIGHT ON ... way to much just to sound cool
3. Steve didnt say anything ....lol (what a homo :p)
4. She asks BORING questions.

Warrel is his usual witty smart ass self. that alone is worth the listen :)

The audio quality blows cause i dont have an audio out on my TV, so i just stuck the mic in front of the speaker so it sounds like ass. I Eqed it a bit and added some mastering compression so it sounds ALOT better than it did originally.

If any of you fuckers say they SOLD OUT... ill kick your ass. This is MUCH needed promotion for the Leaders of the U.S. Metal movement.....

http://www.amyjohouston.com/nevermore_fuse.mp3

Hope you enjoy it

Da Fukn Guru