Nevermore.!!!!

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Man o man
This band band .... kills
Mr. Dane ahhh
Speachlessss
Danko Jones was hanging out side of the show (fuckin' guy is phillip Parris Lynott bro in music today)
I got a lot of shit for calling Opeth ...Opra
And the funniest thing was Opeth fans saying " That Nevermore blablabla band is going to be blown away..hahahaha
Opeth have some cool tunes, not live though...its like watching and waiting for water to boil.......................................
NEVERMORE KILL ALL BANDS........

YESSSS I looooooooooooooooove Nevermore. I had to do an assignment in class that used poetry, so I took the lyrics from Sentient 6. lol the teacher was like "these are a lot better than most of the stuff I get." So I told her a little about them. It was sweet.

This Godless Endeavor, album of the year. I've said this waaaaay too many times on this forum, but not since it's been back up, so once more to make it fresh.

It's just plain catchy, hooky, brutal metal through and through. Every hook leads into another. Oh, and then the cool choruses, and then the lyrics, and then the crazy leads.....oh and just all of it.

It's an apacolyptic masterpiece, and it ends with the perfect last line...."Welcome to the end my friend. The sky has opened."

Never-freaking-more

ElectricWiz said:
This Godless Endeavor, album of the year. I've said this waaaaay too many times on this forum, but not since it's been back up, so once more to make it fresh.

It's just plain catchy, hooky, brutal metal through and through. Every hook leads into another. Oh, and then the cool choruses, and then the lyrics, and then the crazy leads.....oh and just all of it.

It's an apacolyptic masterpiece, and it ends with the perfect last line...."Welcome to the end my friend. The sky has opened."

Never-freaking-more

:headbang: :headbang: Yeah! What you said and twice over for me! :headbang: :headbang: