NEW AGALLOCH SONG

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
A complete song (not a sample!) off Agalloch's forthcoming album, Ashes Against The Grain, has been put online. Download the song "Falling Snow" at:

http://www.mp3.com/agalloch/artists/339158/summary.html

you need Windows Media Player to download it. The song rocks and is more in line with their Pale Folklore stuff, in my opinion. But at any rate, if this is just an inkling as to how great the cd will be, I'm sure it'll become cd of the year for many of us (definitely myself).

heard it already. yup, it's cool.

Though JWW says that it's a rough mix, and that some stuff has been changed/re-recorded for the final version.

JWW said they had a listening party at his house the other night...I can't truly trust that statement since it is coming from JWW. They finished recording in like December, so all they're doing is mixing/producing/fucking around. It shouldn't be too long now...I'd say within the next month or two (hopefully less!)

unknown said:
JWW said they had a listening party at his house the other night...I can't truly trust that statement since it is coming from JWW. They finished recording in like December, so all they're doing is mixing/producing/fucking around. It shouldn't be too long now...I'd say within the next month or two (hopefully less!)
Anderson told me "they've hit a snag in the mixdown" but he's not sure if it'll cause any delay. I translate that as "yes, it will cause delay"