New album by Slumber!

BlackLodge

I am the macabre enslaver
Nov 11, 2007
Hofors, Sweden
As some of you may know, there is a band called Slumber. They play a style of metal very reminiscent to BMD. And I just saw this on their myspace:

" State of Slumber

I'm proud to inform that the troop morale is very high and rising.
Our lifes work is going at a steady pace, and we are working with more and more military principles of discipline and perseverence.

Markus Hill, a deeply talented half american/swedish young man has joined the trenches and is fighting equally at our side. I feel fear and admiration for his musical genious. A true hurricane of tones.

We are working 4-5 days a week and we hope to be ready within few months now. I think we have enough material for almost 3 albums at this state, but we are aiming for an album far far beyond the call of duty.
Something that can take us all soaring high above these polluted clouds.

/Ehsan"

I hope this will be good news for some people here (I know you're on of 'em Stefan).

And if you haven't already checked this band out, do it NOW!
http://www.myspace.com/Slumberband

^ Apparently they are (were?) going to change their name due to the fact that certain band members disliked it. Sounds kinda silly to me.

I haven't heard of this band before and now when I listened couple songs from their MySpace site, which totally blew my mind away, I really need to get this Fallout album of theirs.

:heh:I got the fallout album for 39 kr. in a bargin bin...one of the best bargins I ever got :heh:

39kr = 6,7 $

I'm really looking forward to their new album:Smokin:

I LOVE SLUMBER! I remember hearing about the name change thing, it went along the lines of they didn't want to be called Slumber any more but they had no ideas for a new name. I also thought they split up, not sure why. But this is really good news. The next question is will it be out before new katatonia?