New Album Cover+Title and tracklist revealed tomorrow

Tom,
I just need to say that I'm geting worry about my fanaticism for Evergrey ... hehe

I have now emotion tears in my eyes Man !!!
Can you believe that?!

FUCKING AWESOME MAN!
The cover is different from the usual ones, but is still ok!

The title tracks are thrilled Man! :hotjump:
Tom, please, put the online sales URGENT!!!

Evergrey_Glorious_Collision_small.jpg

GLORIOUS COLLISION
"Some elements on Glorious Collision are classic rock, based on a metal format, sometimes the tracks are quiet and haunting, sometimes wild, demanding and gripping.”

I have seen the album artwork a couple of times now and I'm liking it more and more for each time. It's not the best cover art I have seen, but I really like the darkness, statues, rain and the buildings. Those parts are Evergrey, the really dark side of Evergrey (that I fell in love with for more then 10 years ago) that takes you down to the ground (and below). And that's where the falling guy obviously is heading :heh:.

The falling guy is in the right place, but my first reaction was that it looks like it was taken from a comic book more than it should be on an Evergrey cover art. But his expression and the dark shadows over his face is something that I like. Yet again the darkness and hopefully haunting as written in the press release. Then we have the fonts for Glorious Collision...can't make up my mind yet...so we leave them behind for now.

The great experience of Jidell and Niemann, who have worked with acts such as Royal Hunt and Therion, among others, and have now contributed lots of positive energy together with the 20-year-old drummer, Van Dahl, can be felt throughout the album.

I'm really excited about this, at first when the departure of Jonas and Henrik was announced it felt like the end of Evergrey. But I will not have any opinion at all before I hear the new guys at the new album. I really really hope that I like it. Once again, WELCOME to the Evergrey!

Tracks
*Leave It Behind Us * You * Wrong * Frozen * Restoring The Loss * To Fit The Mold * Out Of Reach * The Phantom Letters * The Disease ... * It Comes From Within * Free * I´m Drowning Alone * ... And The Distance * ... And The Distance (Carina Bonustrack)

You, Wrong, Frozen & Free: I'm a huge fan of short name of songs. So it sounds perfect!

Restoring The Loss, To Fit The Mold, The Phantom Letters, The Disease, It Comes From Within & I'm drowning Alone: This sound VERY Evergreyish to me...yamma yamma! =)

Leave It Behind Us: Something to do with some old Evergrey stuff?

...And The Distance: Sounds great and a version with Carina. I like that a lot! I'm thinking of the dots after The Disease and before And The Distance. Can it be so that the songs have the same theme or so?

Tom, please, put the online sales URGENT!!!

Please do! :worship:

I love it .. both cover and songs titles ... cant wait to hear the songs and buy this package =D

=) Congrats and StayGrey

I always liked classic rock and songs that contains emotion, I'm anxious to hear the new CD and hope to return soon to Brazil to show their fucking.

Can't wait for it too,Hy from Italy,still shocked for last year's gig,really
excited about this release,keep on melodic melanchonic metal forevergrey.
I love you