New Album Cover

Many people have already heard the new album (seen comments on several sites), someone on this board that could give us a hint of what it sounds like?
I really hope TFOD won't leak - especially not this early! :kickass:
The good news is that everyone says it's fantastic and going to be the best album 2008 (although everyone here att testamentlegions.com knew that long ago:headbang:)

You know it will leak, every record does. What sites have you seen comments on about the new album?

I hope we get some info about the Japanese release soon as well.

Damn, I also hope it won't leak. It would hurt the sales, as many of those who liked the leaked album tend to "forget" to buy it once it's released..

i shouldn't say too much. it's worth the wait. it won't let anyone down.

What if a person is expecting Demonic part 2? Would that person be let down? Come on Ms. A, you gotta tell us something. At least tell us in your opinion what the material sounds like. You know reviews are going to be coming out soon anyway. Your opinion isn't gonna blow the album for me. If you don't want to say it in the forum you can pm me and I'll keep your words to myself.

ms. anthrope can you give us some more information of what to expect from the new album?
Which Testament sound is most similar to TFOD?
a, Legacy - but way better sound quality
b, the Gathering/Low - with less brutal songs
c, First Strike Still Deadly - with more fast thrash songs
d, First Strike Still Deadly - with more midtempo thrash songs
e, Souls of black/Practice area, midtempo more experimental
Instrumental parts/intro...ballad???

:headbang:

what if i say a "combo of the classic testament with a modern sound?" pretty much like eric said. the songs remind me more of the old stuff than the newer stuff, with outstanding production.

it's T H R A S H, baby! :D

really looking forward to hearing this one alot... when I interviewed Eric over a year ago, I could tell he was really trying to write killer,catchy riffs...and wanted this cd to really be something special with the original guys back in tow....I remember Eric mentioned songs such as "Apocalyptic City" and Haunting" too with the harmony guitars..and said Alex was really added his touch to the songs too..

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait....not much longer till we hear it.. plus you have Andy Sneap producing, so you know it will sound killer too!...

really looking forward to hearing this one alot... when I interviewed Eric over a year ago, I could tell he was really trying to write killer,catchy riffs...and wanted this cd to really be something special with the original guys back in tow....I remember Eric mentioned songs such as "Apocalyptic City" and Haunting" too with the harmony guitars..and said Alex was really added his touch to the songs too..

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait....not much longer till we hear it.. plus you have Andy Sneap producing, so you know it will sound killer too!...

Any chance you will interviewing someone from the band again? I thought Eric said that William Benson was going to do the artwork for the new album. I was surprised to see it was someone else.