New Album Cover

Badass. The Anthrax logo could be a bit logo. But overall, not fuckin' bad. Alex Ross did a great job. Reminds me a lot of the WCFYA cover too.

It's a more metal version of the WCFYA cover.

Also, Eddie (Iron Maiden) is definitely in the upper right corner

Looks great!

WorshipMusicCDCover_hi.jpg

That big grin under the ANTHRAX logo is def NOT MAN!!:hotjump:

It's high time for a realistic + brutal looking NOT MAN makes an appearance!!
Anthrax has wasted a lot of what should have been their trade marks. The NOT MAN is one of em'..should have evolve that guy along..

Absolutely love it. The Not Man returns is killer!!! Also - is that an Eddie-alike in the top right corner??!!!

So I wonder.... is the cover like a demented zombie like take on the WCFYA cover?? (As is WCFYA part 2 almost??) Your thoughts people??

NP / Fight Em Till You Can't

i can see the WCFYA cover style too. Lets face it..its Alex Ross doing it for ANTHRAX again..so i bet he got a good reason for a re-visit.

Hope the only thing they revisit is the cover style & not the style of the album..

Great art. I find it funny religious nuts will be very offended only to "never" know the pentagram is just a goof for Anthrax

I had a white decal like that on the rear window of my black HHR Panel, but took it off because people thought I was a witch or I worship Satan LOL . I replaced it with the classic style 'Anthrax' decal in yellow. :headbang: