New Album Cover

!!!!!! FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!

imlovin' the "light" of this!
..........my favorite cover with "practice what you preach"

Welcome back Notman:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm so excited for 09/13

That's the NOT Man 100% and I see the mustache. Anthrax logo should be raised to show it face, not sure why it's covered like that

The way I see it is the NM doesn't exactly fit in with the theme of having evil ghosts/goblins/zombies etc etc, but they still wanted him to have a presence, hence he's there on the cover, but not there, if you get my drift.

Yeah plus it's a subtle addition, I didn't even notice it at first and when I did I thought whoa too fucking cool it's the NOT man! The same way Eddie is and the other faces you guys pointed out, just makes you want to stare at the cover for hours waiting to find another secret. I think the logo is a little too polished but I love the cover as a whole. This is a perfect example of why I buy CDs instead of download albums from itunes, I want the whole package artwork included, I want to hold the product in my hand. I hope there's some killer linear notes and more artwork inside as well as pics. So we got a killer cover, a killer first single and a PERFECT release date...some great business decisions for once I'm excited!:headbang:

@SD- ditto on the backdrop

@sufferer- yeah you're right, besides it has been quite sometime when we just sit and stare at an album cover right..this one really brings back to good ol' vibe of a good metal album. If and only if...but from the things are looking, it might be true..and aren't we going to be a group of HAPPY THRASHING MAD fans.

..on the NOTMAN and the rest of the cover..i think its a nod towards all the cool metal album covers with great characters out there..

@SD- ditto on the backdrop

@sufferer- yeah you're right, besides it has been quite sometime when we just sit and stare at an album cover right..this one really brings back to good ol' vibe of a good metal album. If and only if...but from the things are looking, it might be true..and aren't we going to be a group of HAPPY THRASHING MAD fans.

..on the NOTMAN and the rest of the cover..i think its a nod towards all the cool metal album covers with great characters out there..
I think so just like the two songs on the album are a nod to Judas Priest and Ronnie/Dimebag. Definitely paying their respects to those who they are truly fans of just like we are of them.

I remember when WM's release was getting close when Dan Nelson was in the band, there was almost definately going to have been a bonus DVD to have come out with it. They had hired a video company or someone to show studio footage etc like so many bands do these days (especially bands on Nuclear Blast).

It would be doubtful there will be any bonus materials this time around wouldn't it? We could only hope......

Yeah plus it's a subtle addition, I didn't even notice it at first and when I did I thought whoa too fucking cool it's the NOT man! The same way Eddie is and the other faces you guys pointed out, just makes you want to stare at the cover for hours waiting to find another secret. I think the logo is a little too polished but I love the cover as a whole. This is a perfect example of why I buy CDs instead of download albums from itunes, I want the whole package artwork included, I want to hold the product in my hand. I hope there's some killer linear notes and more artwork inside as well as pics. So we got a killer cover, a killer first single and a PERFECT release date...some great business decisions for once I'm excited!:headbang:

Amen on the buying CDs.

Does anyone know if this is the same cover they were about to unveil before the Dan Nelson split? Supposedly it was done and they were raving about it back then.

Not sure. I do know that Alex Ross was always going to do the sleeve art, so it may well have been the same one from 2 years ago.