New Album Info

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
SUSPYRE announced live Saturday, February 16th the title and track listing of their new album, “When Time Fades” on the Metallicious Mania online radio show with DJ ProgPowerGrrl. Their new single, “Possession” debut was on the radio show. To listen to the interview and song you can go to their myspace page, www.myspace.com/suspyre (it's in a blog posting). Cover art for “When Times Fades” will be posted shortly. The album will be released sometime late Summer 2008.

Track Listing:
01. Possession
02. Evolutions
03. Lighted Endrhyme
04. Maniac Main Point Check
05. Siren
06. Reign
07. Fallen Stars
08. A World With No Measures
09. The Light of the Fire
10. Apparitions
11. Let Freedom Ring
12. Kirtî Dombulî Kumuda

It's not a concept album...I think there are just a lot of similar themes throughout the album that ring out in the song titles.

The reason it's going to take awhile to release it that we are still recording. :)

However, vocals are the main issue now, so start yelling at me and I'll probably get them done sooner.

Clay

This news is "music" to my ears. I have to admit that it put a smile on my face to see this posted this morning.

OK, so who wants to tell me the English title of track 12? ;)

There actually is no English title, heh. They are actually the names of three "desitalas," rhythms defined in a 13th-century document by Indian theorist, Sarngadeva. That composition uses these three rhythmic ideas, which begin together, but don't line up until the piece ends.

:OMG:
New album already? Wow, that was quick. Do you guys ever take time off in between albums, and get a little bit of sleep? Well, I should have known. I dug "Possession" and am looking forward to the next CD...