New All That Remains Artwork, Done By Trav?

Eyesore

Apr 9, 2002
Boston
www.eyesoretimes.com
Man, I remember when you absolutely knew for a fact that Travis did the artwork without having to read it in the booklet or hear from Trav himself. How times have changed.

B000FVBLEI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65678438_.jpg

Done by Trav? Sure looks like it.

It is Trav.

And it rocks. I've seen it before 3-4 days , and when I did, I said: ''That fucking rocks'' and it trully seems and in fact is Trav.

Now, I'm more pleased because I was a bit ashamed because I like some stuff of this band.

If Travis works for them, then they are not just another metalcore band as many say that is.

Rex said:
I'm pretty sure he'd do artwork whoever was willing to plunk down the cash for it.
I know, he's done artwork for metalcore/hardcore bands before: God Forbid, December/Union (split) and Sinai Beach. Shit, Skinlab could be classified as nu-metal (at least the later stage of their career, especially Revolting Room).

Anyway, a quick Google of Travis Smith Artwork Metalcore brings up a Blabbermouth article that has this:

...features artwork by renowned artist Travis Smith (OPETH, ICED EARTH).

Commented Labonte: "I have been a fan of Travis' work for a while and I didn't even know it. His work with SOILWORK and SINAI BEACH really struck me, so the label put us in touch and we hit it off, which was really cool. We had gone through a bunch of ideas when he sent over the basics and beginning of what would become the cover. After a few back and forths with colors and placement stuff, we have come up with what I feel is a really striking piece of art. I hope it hits others as it did me."

Travis KO1 Everyone Else.

well they really are a great band but I wouldn't say that they are the top of the heap. About the album cover, I think it's nice, but too simple, it could have had something extra.