New American tour?

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
Has anyone hear of this tour coming to America?

Arch Enemy
Sinergy
Lacuna Coil
Nightwish

I read on a board somewhere (probably mistake number 1) that Lacuna Coil dropped off of the In Flames tour to be a part of this new package. I'm not sure I buy it. Few reasons:
1) Arch Enemy just finished a US tour and are heading back home. But again, that may not really mean anything. In Flames has been back and forth to/from the States for the past few months on various tours.
2) I was under the impression that Nightwish was only doing a few more dates in Europe (maybe some festivals) and they were gonna take a break for a while while Tarja went back to school. (I may be wrong on that account).

A few reasons why it might be true:
1) Lacuna Coil was supposed to play the States and left the In Flames tour.
2) Sinergy was supposed to tour with King Diamond, which of course never happened. Maybe this is their "make up" tour.

:confused:

So has anyone heard about this tour? Or is it a complete
fabrication? If it was true, that would be a sweet show!!

Just wondering what everyone thinks...

Hmmm, interesting tour theory. I like it, but I'm not sure it's gonna happen. In speaking to AE at their show 2 weeks ago, they *do* have plans to come back in the fall for a headlining tour. The Lacuna Coil thing makes sense, but Nightwish? Who knows, I'll wait 'til it's announced, if it is.