New Amon Amarth shirts

These are the "new" AA Shirts

5c_1_b.JPG

17_1_b.JPG

I have that shirt that says "bärsärk" on the back, as well as the one that says "Viking" on the back with "Amon Amarth" written on the front across a picture of Mjolnir. I got them both at their recent concert in the Netherlands.

I like all AA shirts...with the results that I stopped buying t-shirts from other bands, because otherwise I might go broke!!

But I got another Nile t-shirt yesterday at their show, just couldn't resist.

Does anybody know where any Amon Amarth hoodies are available, i've looked but usually other people that have listened to the band longer know more about them, and where to find merchandise too. Thanks . . .

yeah "L33ch", it's the one i'm mentioning^^
possibly it's the more popular, but it's the one i favour .
it's first class the crossed axes on top of the Slashing sword and all that half hidden with a round shield........
For a Viking freaky, it's almost awesome, possibly "Skegox" instead of this kind of axe would be peachier^^, but it's already awesome to get a tee shirt like this one!!

I got another AA shirt recently: a longsleeve with "red arms", AA in the front, Viking in the back. I don't often wear red, so it's to have a red AA shirt now.