New Amorphis video

:OMG: great song!! when is the project coming out? i really hope it's soon 'cause i don't think i can take a lot of suspense on this one. :headbang:

Don't know about the release date in the USA but in Finland Skyforger will be out on May 27. and in the rest of Europe on May 29.

RecordshopX has it in their pre-order list and they usually ship pre-orders a couple of days early so if you order it now you should get it (at least on the east coast) by June 1. at latest.

They have another teaser on blabbermouth. Its pretty awesome. I want to pre-order it, but I swear there's gotta be a way to get the digi for cheaper than 20 dollars. I'm so cheap ;/ . At least I don't pirate it though...

They have another teaser on blabbermouth. Its pretty awesome. I want to pre-order it, but I swear there's gotta be a way to get the digi for cheaper than 20 dollars. I'm so cheap ;/ . At least I don't pirate it though...

I agree, but I've check other places (Amazon, CMDistro, Nuclear Blast, the Finnish site) and they are all around 20 beans for the digi. I think the jewel is for 14 on Amazon.